Jacob turned 10 months old on March 5th and I cannot believe we are only 2 months away from 1. Jacob had another rough spell with being sick last week but I think (knock on wood) we have gotten over the hump. Hopefully the weather will stay nice and the germs will go away. We really enjoyed the nice weather over the weekend and this week. Jacob and I took a few walks the past few days in his new jogging stroller. On Saturday it was so sunny that I made him wear his sun hat (see below :)
At 10 months Jacob is:
- pulling up on everything and starting to cruise around the couch and furniture
- added some vocabulary and screams and yells in delight
- kicks in the bathtub when you say "kick, kick, kick"
- Claps his hands
- Wave bye and hi
- Eats solids like grilled cheese, pizza, hot dogs, peaches, pears, oranges.
- Loves to knock down towers, play peek a boo, and play with this car on the floor.
I just love this little guy so much.