Monday, July 19, 2010

Brand New (Used) Car

A 2006 Volvo XC70


That's right.....I finally got a new car! Andrew and I have been looking over the last few weeks for a new and safer car for me to drive. We started looking at new SUV's and then decided they were just not something we wanted to afford right now. We know they are giving great deals and hard to pass up but it's easy for me to pass up a $400/$450 car payment each month considering we haven't had a car payment for about a year and a half now. The car has everything I want with leather & heated seats, tinted windows, sunroof, bluetooth, AWD, GET UP AND GO ( I never really had that in the Camry), and a nice big back to throw the stroller and groceries in. Jacob seems to really like it too. My little sister asked if I was sad to see the Camry go and I said nope because this car is FANTASTIC! I may look like a real soccer mom in it but that's okay with me.




No comments:

Post a Comment