Friday, July 2, 2010

Poor Brasil

Today we went over to the day care where Jacob will be going in August. We met his teachers, got the list of a million things they need, and let Jacob meet his friends. There are 5 boys and 1 girl in the class and the teachers were very nice. I only got upset once while I was there which I feel is probably pretty normal. I hate to see what I will be like when I actually have to drop him off the first day. I think I need to plan a day of shopping, manicure & pedicure, and a few other things to keep my mind off of my baby being away from me.

After we were done at day care we decided to go downtown and watch the Brasil vs. Netherlands game with Uncle Gui. When we arrived there were about 10 minutes left in the game and Brasil was losing. I dressed Jacob in his Brasil shirt that Gui got him and he got a lot of ohhhs and ahhhs. In the end Brasil lost and Gui was not in a very good mood. We stayed, had lunch, and tried to cheer up poor Uncle Gui. I think by the end of lunch he was feeling a little better. It was our first time out with Jacob in a restaurant/bar and he was very good. He basically slept the entire time except for the 15 minutes it took him to have a bottle and burp.

Tomorrow we head up to PA to visit with all of the grandparents and for me to test drive some cars! We'll see if anything actually comes of these test drives. (I'm not getting my hopes up)


GOAL!!!!




1 comment:

  1. HA! Love the "goal" picture - and the one of Andrew and Jacob. The first day of daycare will be hard - but it is totally normal and both of you will get through it. Just give me a call that day if you need to!! :)

    ReplyDelete