Monday, September 19, 2011

Independent

Jacob has become very independent lately. Last night I made butternut squash soup and he decided to feed himself.



I am so glad that my little boy is growing up but very sad that he is becoming a little boy instead of my baby. His hair is getting pretty long in the back and I keep telling Andrew we need to cut his hair. Andrew will not let me get it cut and I think Andrew doesn't want to cut Jacob's hair because once we do our baby will be gone.

So what other things make Jacob so independent.....
1. He likes to turn on the water at the sink and brush his teeth
2. He wants to pull his wagon around
3. Go up and down the stairs by himself
4. Feed himself
5. He likes to read his truck book and farm book to himself
6. He loves to be the DJ and play the music when we have DJ Dance Party in the kitchen. He will push the button on his toy and play music while we all dance around.
7. Jacob likes to be the one to close all the doors around the house
8. He will brush his hair and my hair in the morning

I'm sure in the next few months he will only become more and more independent as he uses his words more and gets bigger and stronger.

No comments:

Post a Comment