Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Check-Up

Today we had our two week check-up and Jacob gained 12oz!!!! I am so glad he is past his birth weight and starting to chub up. The doctor said he is allowed to sleep as long as he wants and I don't have to wake him up. YIPEEE! He has been sleeping so well through the night and I have been the one getting up every 3 hours to get him to eat. After she told me I don't have to wake him up anymore I was thinking I might be able to get 4 hours of sleep at a time through the night but then she said he will probably start having a growth spurt soon and want to eat all the time. FANTASTIC...just when you think you have something down it changes. Oh well, who needs sleep. I am just glad that he has gained so much weight and is looking good.

No comments:

Post a Comment