Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Day Two

When I went to pick Jacob up yesterday they told me he was one of the best babies they have ever had (I'm sure they tell every mother that). He ate all his bottles, took 4 naps, went in their swings (he hates our swing), had tummy time, back time, and didn't seem to care that I was gone at all. After coming home last night he took a little cat nap after eating and then fell asleep at 8:30 last night and didn't wake up until 7:30 this morning. I think daycare wore him out.

This morning we woke up and headed over to daycare after packing his lunch box with milk. I put him down in the middle of the room and he started to smile and coo at the little girl that was screaming yesterday. He didn't seem to care that he was back and the teachers just loved all over him. I left today feeling much better and am glad that we made the decision to send him where we did.

Jacob with his lunch box full of milk and ready to head off to daycare.

1 comment:

  1. So so cute!! I'm glad he made out so well on his first day and I'm glad that you're feeling better today.

    ReplyDelete