Thursday, January 27, 2011

Snow Day


Well Baltimore got hit by a major snow storm yesterday so today we all had a snow day. Last night around 4:30 the snow started coming down so hard and it didn't stop until 10pm. We got about 11 inches of very heavy and wet snow. The lights flickered and we were nervous the power would go out and we would have to pretend we were ma and pa Ingalls but thankfully we were save from a power outage. Around 9:00pm Andrew decided to go out and start shoveling. I went upstairs and got in bed but then I felt really bad that Andrew had to do everything himself so I went out to help him. The only problem was the snow was so heavy I could barely throw it so I mostly kept Andrew company.

This morning we woke up and Andrew made us pancakes. Then we all got dressed and headed out for a walk. I dressed Jacob up in his snow overalls, jacket, and boots and we ventured out for our walk and to see what the roads were like. I took the most adoreable pictures but in my stupidity and exhaustion I deleted them off the camera. UHHHH. I only have the one posted above left. The rest of the day we spent hanging out and enjoying watching the people shovel from the bay window. Jacob took many naps on me and Andrew and is now upstairs enjoying his bath time with daddy.

Last year Andrew and I had many snow days but I think this one is the best one we have had so far. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment