Sunday, January 9, 2011

Tiger at the Zoo



Over the past few days I feel like I have been feeding a tiger at the zoo. The last few nights when I have made something for dinner that is pretty bland I have saved a little bit for Jacob's dinner. When I go to feed him some dinner I just about get my fingers bit off by my little starving tiger and his three bottom teeth. I have to practically throw the little pieces of food into his month so he doesn't chomp down on my finger tips.

Jacob has also become a little ankle biter. As I was typing this blog he was at my foot and bit my leg like it was a chicken wing. I know the poor guy is teething but it is getting a little ridiculous. My mom got him a teething ring but he bit a hole in it so we can't use that anymore :) Pretty much anything he can get his mouth around he is chomping on. He will even gnaw on the rungs of our kitchen chairs to make his gums feel better. Poor guy....

As you can tell from the picture our little tiger loves his nightly feeding at the zoo and is growing bunches. He celebrated his 8 month birthday on January 5th. We are not sure his weight or height but he is in 12 month clothing and they are none to big. He is also starting to crawl. I would say today was the official day of him getting on his hands and knees and crawling across the floor to get to a toy. He is our pride and joy and even with all the biting we love him to pieces. He will always be on the top of our VIP list!


No comments:

Post a Comment