Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Spaghetti Face

I know it has been a while since I have posted but work has been crazy and now that I don't have Fridays off anymore I am playing catch up the entire weekend. I am glad that tonight I have a minute to sit down and post some pictures.

We have moved bubba from baby food to adult food lately because he has been so interested in what we have to eat each night. He likes to say grace and participate in our meal. On Sunday I went to Babies R Us and got him some stage 3 meals but he hates them. He makes a terrible face when I try to give them to him. He doesn't even beg for more..so you know they are bad. Tonight we had eggplant parm and spaghetti so I gave him some to try. He loved every bite and screamed when the eggplant was gone. He made a terrible mess but enjoyed every bite.

He will be moving up to the next class Feb 7th and they will be giving him the school meal each day. I just hope when they put him in the table with all the other kids he doesn't steal their food. I may need to warn the teachers about what might happen.

Jacob has also learned another fun trick. He can have his very own fort in the bottom of the excisaucer. He takes a few toys in the bottom and plays for a few minutes. At daycare they said he doesn't care if a kid is in the excisaucer or not, he just pushes their legs out of his way and stays in the bottom. :)

I would not trade my boy for anything in this whole world and OHHHH I just love kissing those chubby cheeks.









No comments:

Post a Comment