Sunday, June 6, 2010

Lazy Sunday


Today we decided to have a lazy Sunday. Jacob went down for a nap around 12:45 after a few days of no napping so Andrew and I decided to take advantage of the down time. We got a movie a few days ago and have not had a chance to watch it so we popped it in and enjoyed our quiet time. Around 2:45 our little man woke up, ate, and then went right back to sleep on his blanket. The poor thing has had a hard time sleeping the last few days and I think he is worn out. Isn't he just so precious when he isn't screaming? Lets hope he is good for mommy this week when daddy is at work. :)

Side note: Yesterday I got out from 10:30-2:30 while Andrew watched Jacob. I got my hair done, went shopping for clothes, and went to the grocery store. When I got back it seemed like my boys had a wonderful time together. They went for a 2 hour drive, ate lunch, and hung out around the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment