Thursday, June 17, 2010

Softball Wednesdays

Andrew coaches his company's mens softball team on Wednesday nights and loves every minute. This year I was not terribly excited when he told me he was going to coach again because I knew that would leave me at home on Wednesdays from 7am-8/9pm with no break from little Jacob. I know how much Andrew loves the softball team but I just didn't know if I could make it through Wednesdays without a break. Well....I have made it through with the help of my mom, little sister and friends coming over to help me on Wednesday evenings. Yesterday we were on our own in the evening and hadn't been out all day so I thought we would attempt the trek over to the field and watch daddy play some ball. Of course before we went I had to dress Jacob up in his baseball onesie.



When we arrived at the field Andrew told me that the other team forfeited because they did not have enough players but they decided to scrimmage instead. Jacob slept the entire time we were at the field but it was nice to get out of the house and watch daddy play a little ball. Next week is the big match up between JMT and FOX (they are huge rivals) I think we will definitely be trying to head out to that game and cheer dad on.

1 comment:

  1. Love the picture - so sweet. Glad you feel up to going over and watching him. Can't wait until they can throw the ball together!

    ReplyDelete